Experienced Legal Guidance In Business And Commercial Issues
Every business is different, with different objectives and legal needs. The business law attorneys of Collis Law Group, LLC, understand that one solution does not fit all companies. It is essential to work with a legal team that is committed to understanding your needs and working toward your individual goal.
From our Columbus office, we represent business owners, managers and executives in a wide range of legal matters. Our goal is to build long-term business relationships with our clients by offering legal representation marked by integrity, communication and service. At Collis Law Group, LLC, our attorneys take the time to understand each client’s unique needs and provide personally tailored service.
Efficient, Personally Tailored Legal Solutions For Ohio Businesses
At Collis Law Group, LLC, our Ohio business and commercial law attorneys represent clients throughout Ohio in matters that include:
- Business and professional practice startup: We help clients with every aspect of starting a new business, from entity selection (LLC, C-corp, S-corp, sole proprietorship or partnership) to operating agreements and shareholder agreements, to employee policies. We will help you through the entire business formation process and the initial filings required by the Ohio Secretary of State to get your business up and running.
- Contracts and negotiations: Contracts are the cornerstone of every business’s day-to-day operation. We prepare, draft and review contracts for business clients regarding asset purchases, sales and leasing, the ownership and sharing of intellectual properties and various employment-related agreements. We also are experienced contract negotiators who can advocate for your interest.
- Real estate matters: We represent business clients in a variety of residential and commercial real estate matters involving purchases, leasing and sales, as well as representation of developers.
- Intellectual property: Trademarks and copyrights protect a business’s unique assets. We draft copyright and trademark applications at the state and federal levels. We also draft copyright and trademark license agreements, and confidentiality and trade secret agreements.
- Nonprofit: We represent nonprofit organizations with all aspects of startup, tax-exempt status, real estate, contracts and intellectual property matters.
Our firm is recognized as a prominent business law firm in Columbus. We are committed to working with you to reach your goals.